Sorry I haven't been updating often. Guess I just dont have a lot to say but I should huh. Anyway the kids have been home all summer and they have been swimming and now the two oldest are detassling. They are excited about all the money they are making. Since minimum wage went up of course they are making more money. YIPPEE they are really excited!
My schooling is going good. I am holding a/b average which is ok. I thought about how upset I was after the firt two classes and I got an A in one and a B+ in the other. Well I have been out of school almost 20 years I cannot expect to be perfect since it has been so long, I will just work very hard and take the grades I get and be happy cause if I am upset about it I wont do as good in the next classes cannot get discouraged.
well more soon.
I promise to post more often.
1 comment:
Great to see you posting, Tab! I am scared about going back to school and trying to make my mind bend that way. I am really impressed with you!
Post a Comment