Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good Morning!!!!

I really am still alive. Just haven't updated this thing in forever!!!

So whats been going on.....

May 19th 2010 went to court for disability! No answer as of 6/14/10!

6/14/10 got a call from the drs about oximetry test....I am now on 2 liters of oxygen at night while I sleep through bipap machine. Apparently my oxygen was only at 79% while I slept during oximetry test!!!

So yeah thats about it

Kids are outta school for the summer.

I am trying to keep my head high and hope for the best with this disability thing. I just pray and hope daily when I go to the mailbox something is there!!!!

thats all for now!

more soon

PS diet is going well. so far a weight loss over 20 lbs

1 comment:

Mz Diva said...

Hi there Tabatha!
It has been awhile since I updated my blog also and when I did, I thought of you and were wondering how you were doing. I was recently diagnosed with sleep apenia too. What is the difference between a bipap and a cpap? Hope all goes well with the disability case. I am still off cigarettes but like you have other health issues. Keep up with the weight loss... my doctor just sent me to a program also.

Peace,
Diva