So its been a while figured I should update as to what has been going on.
1. My breathing has been gradually getting worse. I have been off and on prednisone.
2. The dr put me on paxil for depression anxiety panic attack and also PTSD
3. The kids are growing way to fast.
4. Im almost 40 shhhh dont tell anyone. lol
5. Im just about to start chantix again.
YAY Number 5 is my favorite. I contacted Pfizer the company who makes chantix and talked with them about the fact that my insurance does not cover the meds. So they told me of a help program where I can get the meds for free if I qualify and so they checked it out and yes I do. So I had my dr who put me on the Paxil and she filled out the paper work so now Im going to be starting Chantix within the next cpl weeks. I so want to quit I am over the cigs and hopefully this time will be it.
Tyler has been havin a hard time with my health and he is so worried about me. I have to do this not only for me but for my kids and for terry. I feel like I am being unfair to us all by not trying again. I have to be successful this time and give them up!!!
Its the best thing I can do for us!!!
Well.....more updates soon. Hopefully those meds come in soon and I can start blogging the quit ONCE again. Once and for all this has to be it no more cigs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment