Well our praying and hard work has paid off. Savannah came home today. We get to court and the judge says since her mother has full custody and never questioined why savannah had been with her dad in the first place he would release her to her mother. So we got to go to the foster families home and pick her up. She has such a beautiful smile and that is all she could do was smile at her mom. Was just a happy reunion we are excited to have her in our home. She is a good kid. I will post pics later on in the week I am going to be taking some spring break photos this week anyway. We took her this afternoon and bought her some new jeans and a pairr of "crocs" she is a happy lil camper. Was sad her mother had to work tonight. But she understood why her mommy had to leave.
its all quiet here on the homefront the kids are watching tvs and I am fxing dinner. Mashed potato and chicken noodles/ stuff I really shouldn't be eating but it sure sounds good.
well maybe more tonight.
One day at a time..............
1 comment:
Really glad to hear the good news, Tabatha!
Post a Comment