Sunday, August 10, 2008

what a week........

Well here I am again......sorry I haven't posted just been feeling kinda low this week......

Well where to start......
As you have read in the past we had a friend staying with us...she was helping pay bills and we were helping her with a place to live. She up and moved out........so now not only are we down with his job but also what she was helping pay. adios she went!!!! May be a good thing in the end though because it seemed like my house was in an uproar with her here!!!

Terry still hasn't found a job. We have been several places and there is a possible job with a company called Tire Kingdom they are going to be opening here in the next few weeks. keep fingers crossed.

we found out how much he will get on his 401K and that will pay his truck off and also pay off another weekly bill. So there is a little help.

Tyler is back in football. I know we wont be able to go to all games becuase of the cost of gas this year. I am glad he went ahead and decided to play again. He was able to pay for it himself this year.

Wednesday the kids go back to school. I think I have all they need. I am hoping anyway that I do.

sorry I haven't posted I just really been depressed I will be back to posting more soon.
Just need to get things in order here and get him working somewhere.

more soon

as always ....
one day at a time.......................

PS maggie and Diva thanks for your kind words they mean a lot!!!!

3 comments:

maggie said...

My fingers, eyes and toes are crossed for good news and soon. I wish there was more I could do. Hang in there, Tab.

Mz Diva said...

Hey there Tabitha,
How is everything going for you and the family? I hope that you and the hubby got some good news or at least something are getting some positive leads for a new job for hubby.....I hope all is well and please hang in!
Peace,
Diva

maggie said...

I'm just checking in and saying hello and hoping you are hanging in there, Tabatha.