Thursday, September 18, 2008

update on round 2

I am on Day 8 round 2 chantix

I am doing fairly well on the meds. no real side effects this round.
Tomorrow is quit day.
we will see if I make it through.
Tuesday I leave for Pigeon Forge gotta be over the cigs by then!!!!! will be there til Saturday!
No husband or kids.....
First time though that I fly!!! I'm scared!!!!
more soon

3 comments:

maggie said...

So glad for you, Tabatha. I think you'll get right back into your quit. My fingers are crossed.

Wow, first time flying? Hope you have fun! Don't be too scared.

maggie said...

Hi Tabatha - I'm just dropping by to say hello. Hope all is well.

Mz Diva said...

Hi there Tabitha,
How is your life and your quit going? Just thought I would drop in since you have not posted in awhile. Take care,
Diva