Monday, November 10, 2008

thoughts for the day.....

quitting for good is coming near!!!!!


Its too darn cold to go out to smoke and I refuse to smoke inside and make the house stink.

Just thought I would share

;-)

3 comments:

maggie said...

Whatever extra little reason helps is a good reason. You can do it!

Konstantin said...

Tabatha! Please don't ever feel like you can't write what really is going on in your life on here! In fact, it's the best thing you can do - to write it all out!
As for the quitting - keep on trying. Smoking is, I dare to say, is THE hardest addiction to break...harder than heroin even. So the best thing you can do is to keep trying. If you don't try - you never even have a slightest chance to succeed.
I'm very happy you are trying again!

Mz Diva said...

Tabatha,
I am glad that you are talking about how you feel about smoking! Keep trying...I quit a TON of times before this one stuck! Also, you help me and others who have stopped. I know when I read your post that I am a puff away from a pack a day and if I pick up I may not be able to put em down again. Believe me, there are some days that a cigarette sounds wonderful but it is such a powerful addiction! I wish you luck!
Peace,
Diva