Wednesday, February 25, 2009

updating

Well mother in law is better. She has one hell of a bruise from where they had to hold pressure to stop her bleeding. First time I ever heard someone bleed like that after a heart cath. She received 2 pints of blood and her blood pressure finally went back to normal.

Got my laptop back and thank goodness they were able to fix it and it runs better then ever.

Tanner has his first wrestling meet on Thursday!! We are really excited about that. This is his third year wrestling. Anxious to see if he is getting better at it.

Sad I didn't get to meet Maggie while she was here. Hopefully I will get to meet her sometime.

still smoking and hating everything about it.

thats all

1 comment:

maggie said...

Glad your mother in law is better, and I do hope we'll get to meet sometime. I'm not nearly as far away as I used to be, so chances are better, right?