It works it works!!!! Im so excited to finally be back in blogger land!!!!
well lets see since last post....
1. Im still smoking :-( Dr says it may take me a while we shall see
2. I have found that bingo is a lot more fun then I thought!!!!
3. The casino is cool too.
4. I got a new bird and will post a picture of her here!
5. My van got some new shoes a couple weeks ago.....Thank you my dear hubby
6. Tanner started wrestling again.
7. I may get to meet Maggie....woot woot!!!!
well I am sure there is more that I could post but Im to tired tonight. Just wanted to see if this works.
Meet Dolly. She is a beautiful Cockatiel. Who doesn't like to be bothered. She loves whistling with me but Heaven forbid I come near the cage with the gloves on she knows I am gonna take her out and she dont like to be touched. Its like she would rather I just look at her and talk to her instead of the touchie stuff. Maybe in time she will like me better. She is so spoiled and My cats dont seem to mind her.
1 comment:
Glad it's back up and running! Wonder what happened. I'm really excited that I'll get to meet you! I'll be in Indy likely from the 19th until the 22nd. We'll be in touch. :)
Post a Comment