Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesdays Take

Ok this is going to be a weekly feature I am going to be putting on my blog and it will be over things on tv and in the news that catches my eye.........I will post Tuesdays Take of course every Tuesday!!!

Ok so lets see......

Last night was the Finale of the Bachelor in which Jason after being rejected last year brought 25 or so women into his life to see iffin he could find his bride...the love of his life. In the finale It came down to Melissa and Molly and Jason made his choice to be Melissa. He got on his knee and asked her to marry him. Things looked great then the next show called after the final rose revealed that Jason was really in love with Molly He broke things off with Melissa and she muttered "you bastard" (WOW) and she told him not to call her or text her any longer just leave her alone. Talk about a shocker. I never dreamed he would dump her. Then 5 minutes later was telling Molly of the mistake he made and how he wanted her in his life. They kiss and are now going to try to work things out. I was in total shock as I am sure many other Americans watching this show was!!!

Next week Dancing with the stars begins and I am most excited for that I always like that show. I am such a huge reality fan.

Survivor is lookin good this year to GO JALAPO (spelling maybe wrong)

Amazing Race LOVE the deaf guy and his mom. I am rooting them to the finale.

thats about it for tv that I have right now. Onto the news!

Octo mom give her a break she screwed up having all those embryos implanted. Give her a year to prove herself goodness dont knock her down before she can try. I know many people have different takes on the girl but I say give her a chance. yeah she may need welfare help but why not let her have a year to be with her babes and try to get the means to support such a large family. If she weren't single would the reaction be the same? I think she at least deserves a chance but I dont think she should be allowed to live on the system any longer then a year. I could be wrong but thats how I feel. (please dont curse or treat me bad for my own feelings)

Why in the world would 4 grown men go out on a 21 foot boat with the weather the way it was? Yeah one man found 3 still missing. dont think they will find anymore alive. But hey whose to say for sure they aren't til they are found. Dead or alive?

Local news-
nothing much crazy to report in my area other then a hazing incident at my kids school. The kids were suspended.

No comments: