Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boy do I feel like a heal........

Ok so I live in a trailer park. Just giving you an Idea of when I say neighbor how that could be she lives next street over and up the road but anywho.....

One of my neighbors came over I was sitting on my porch and tells me one day last week she was trying to find a ride to the hospital. And she had her two youngest in tow. I told her I was waiting for someone and couldn't leave.
Well I seen her later that afternoon and she seemed ok.
well tonight I am on facebook and I seen a posting from her sister and it said that her sister was on life support........

Come to find out.....the morning after she was looking for a ride I heard sirens but I didn't go chase them down as I tend to stick my nose in my own business and not others and I didn't smell smoke so I figured it wasn't something really bad......

well low and behold it was bad......
she was in a full blown seizure!!!
They took her to our local hospital and transferred her to Indianapolis.
She is fighting for her life.
She is bleeding out her eyes.
They say she has meningitis.......

I feel really bad that I didn't take her that day. But I guess she had been to our local hospital 4 times that week and they kept sending her home.

My prayers go out to her and her family. She has five children YOUNG children at that. They need their mommy around for a long long time.

No comments: