well hubby finally got full time at his job. I am so excited so as of October 1 I have health insurance again.
My lawyer who is handling my disability claim called today and wants to meet with me. So luckily he had a 3:30 tomorrow open so I get to go talk with him and see whats up. I'm hoping he tells me he has a court date but not sure.
The kids are doing well in school. Tyler found out he got Freshman student of the month! He was really honored and excited because noone has given him anything like that before.
I am doing well in school. My last classes ended in a B and a B- so yeah thats good for being out of school for darn near 20 years!!!!! GO me!
thats all I have to report for now more soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment