Ok so a few weeks ago.....Halloween actually in the wee hours of the morning I was having great difficulty breathing. I had been with my mom and sister in law to bingo that night in a smoke filled room. I ended up at ER needing treatment for not being able to breath. Had to get a shot in my butt and all.
That scared me. I barely made it to the van for terry to get me to the ER. All I kept thinking was please dont let my kids wake up and see me like this. Terry wanted to call an ambulance but I wouldn't let him I insisted I could make it to the van.
That night I seen my life flash before my eyes. I know it is now time to get things straight and live like I should. I decided that morning after getting home that I would stop smoking...somehow someway I will. And I decided I needed to get right with the heavenly father. I have since been attending church. The first week I went to a friends church and since then I have been going to the church I went to as a child growing up.
So I hadn't been to bingo since.....Until this past friday night.
I get home......and BAM again I cannot breath. So back to the ER I go. This time I didn't hum ho around I got my butt out in the van and at ER within minutes of the onset of this happening. I wasn't going to fool around. Plus I had to drive myself this time as terry had to be at work way early. This time I required Oxygen and they tested my heart. And also done a chest xray. Well the heart was ok and so was the chest xray. He did say it looks as though there is some scaring on my lungs :-(
My oxygen level would only go to 92%-94% when they took me off the oxygen my level stayed at 92%. The ER doctor suggested that I contact my DR and see about getting oxygen at home for the difficult times. So I still need to call the dr for that.
Anyway......
I know I have to get things right. I never know when something will happen to me. I cannot die and I will do what I have to to continue living and make sure I am here to see my kids grow up and see my grandbabies. I just have to take one day at a time.......
2 comments:
Sending you a whole bunch of hugs. XO
Thanks Maggie
Post a Comment