Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today......

So today my oldest Niece is getting married. I am so proud of her and glad she finally found a man that treats her well. He treats her so good and loves her lil boy like he is his own. They are also having a baby. They found out the other day that they are having a boy. His name will be Brady James. I am excited to see him come into the world.
back to the wedding. She is having her wedding at the church that I attend. Its the church that I grew up going to. I am excited she is having the wedding there.
Last night I went to my sister with something special in my pocket. My grandfathers wedding band that was given to me after he passed. I knew that my grandfather would want me to do this so I did. I am letting Colleen use it as her something old. We tied it into her bouquet. I almost cried as we were doing it. She wasn't but about 18 months old when he passed away. And the world revolved around her when he was alive and she was around. So yeah I knew I was doing the right thing. I will post a picture or two maybe tomorrow of the wedding.
So for today we celebrate.
What a great way to start a new life.....its going to be a beautiful Snowy day in Indiana.
tomorrow they are off to Vegas until Christmas eve!

No comments: