Today Is your 26th Birthday. How we will never forget the day you went away.
You changed my life in such a short amount of time. WE love you today just as
much as the day you died.
You were so young when you died. You never got to experience anything. 2 months old is terribly young to die.
Your mom and siblings miss you as much as I do if not more.
I often wonder......what would you look like today? Would you look like your sister and have beautiful blonde hair?
Would you have went to college?? If so would you be a nurse or lawyer or a doctor? What would you have done?
WOuld you be married and have children of your own by now?
What would your personality be like? So many questions I will never have answered.
I remember when we got the call......Gosh what a terrible day. I was young but still remember my grandmother your great grandmother on the phone crying with your mother.
I never got to hold you. Because you were born in Germany and never got a chance to come for a visit. But I hold your memory in my heart and I try to visit you as often as I can.
You were special to me. ANd always will be. I remember when your mom called and said she had a girl. She said do you care if I name her after you. I was so excited. See I never went by Cynthia and now that I am older I have to when I go to doctors and "official" business things it just seems strange knowing you were Cynthia not me. But when I hear the name it makes me think of you.
Baby girl even though you would be 26 you will forever remain a baby in my heart. I miss you and wish you a very happy birthday in Heaven.
Cynthia Beth McCullough Born Feb 3 1984 earned her angel wings on April 14 1984.
I love you and Happy Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment