Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All Moved

So we got moved in. The move began the saturday before this past one. We got it all over here within a days time but took me what seems like forever to unpack and put away. But its done now.
I really like it and feel very at home here.
The kids like it too.

The weiner dog poor Snickelfritz she was what I thought was lost for a couple of days she would just walk around here and cry. I felt bad for her. I think she was missing the other dog which we found an awesome home for her. But she seems to like it here now.
The bird adjusted well.

Like I said I just feel so at home here. AND a plus to the move.....my breathing isn't so bad here!!!! I dont have to take as many breathing treatments as I did before YAY!!!!!

I will take a few photos of the place and post them soon.

TTFN

No comments: