So on Monday March the 1st I went to a new Dr at the Lung institute in Columbus Indiana. I love this man and I really think he is going to work hard at getting me to breathing "ok" again. He told my husband that the process will take a very long time probably years.
First off they took some blood......
I go Saturday night and stay the night to get a sleep study to get a BIpap machine since I cannot do the CPAP.
the 22nd of March I got to go for a PFT (pulmonary functions test) and I also see a dietician that day. He seems to think me losing weight will greatly help me. SO I get to go on a diet. No problem there I really need to learn how to eat healthy. Only thing he says if I dont start losing at a normal rate....then I get to go to a surgeon for a possible weight loss surgery.
and I get to see him in a month.
He put me on two new medicines and I hope they start to help.
well more soon......
this blog may turn into my weight loss journey before it is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment