Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Medical Update 11/17/10

Ok so as I said before I was having a stress test lexiscan done. At least I think I said that. Anywho I had it done.
Got a call from my Dr that I needed to be seen by a cardiologist ASAP. So I found one that I was pleased with . He is from a leading Heart Hospital here in Indiana called Indiana Heart Hospital. He comes to Greensburg to our hospital for regular Dr visits.
He went on to explain to me that apparently in my Lexiscan Stress test it shows a possible blockage in one or more artery. So He then tells me.....HEART CATH. I almost fainted right there. WTF I am only 39!!! Im not ready for all this shit. I am scared at this point. I know the man had to see the fear in my face as he helped me pick my chin up off the floor. He then explained things to me in great detail. This was on the 11th I seen him. I had to come back on Monday and get some papers filled out for terry to be able to be off work the day I have the heart cath done.
So this monday I went to the dr and had the papers filled out and she gets on the phone calls INdiana Heart to schedule the cath. FRIDAY the 19th!!! I am like WOW that was with a quickness.
So friday after I put my kids on the bus I will be leaving for Indianapolis for the heart cath. If everything goes good and there is no blockage then....I get to come home. IF there is a blockage and it requires a stent it will be done right then and I will stay over night.

Soooo I am scared to death. Can't sleep unless I am completely exhausted. Grrr..

well I will post after the events!

No comments: