Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stress test and results

So I went to the Dr a couple of weeks ago and told him about these chest pains I been having. So he sends me to have a lexiscan done which is a stress test without having to use the treadmill. I tell you that was an awful experience. I would never wish that test on my wort enemy. First off you go in and you have a IV inserted into your arm. Then they put medicine of some sort in and then you wait 15 minutes. then you have this 20 minute xray type thing done. Then they move you to cardio where they inject this medicine in that is for stress to put your heart under stress. Within 2 seconds of that medicine going in I thought for sure I was dying. There has to be a dr present when they are giving these meds. Anywho.....My breathing was all whacked out, I felt like my head was going to explode my heart was hurting felt like a million mules kicking the shit out of me. My whole body just felt blah. I told them I didn't like the feeling. All the while they are running a ekg. She told me it would be over in a couple minutes and it was all but the headache it stayed all darn day. Then back to xray for 20 minutes of that xray thing again. AWFUL I tell you AWFUL.
Soooo anywho I was awaiting these test results and finally today I get a call from the Dr office. The nurse then tells me I have to be seen by a cardiologist because I had some abnormalities in my test. I am scared shitless at this point. I dont like there being something wrong with my heart. So now its gotta wait until thursday for them to make me an appointment so that I can be seen by this dr. On a good note the dr I will be seeing is from the Indiana heart hospital. Which is great because they are like the leading drs here in Indiana for heart problems. UGH I am just really scared.

So now on top of Diabetes....COPD....Asthma....PTSD....my knee that needs replaced and major back pain now I get to add a heart problem on top. And I can't get disability WHY?

UGH UGH UGH

those sorry ass people at the Disability office better get their heads out of there asses and give me my damn money

No comments: