Thursday, December 4, 2008

Confused.....

How could a grandmother beg her own daughter to give away a precious grandchild???

I just dont understand.


This young mother lives close her little brother is friends with my son. I have been being a friend and confidant to this young girl. she is 20. Lives with her parents and the daddy wants nothing to do with this child. Anywho the young mothers own mother has been begging the daughter to give up her child. SHe is refusing to. The grandmother even went as far as getting a family lined up to take this baby. Anywho.....I gave the young mother several articles of clothing and other things for this baby. Well the grandmother has since gave it all to others and said she done it because they weren't bringing the baby home.

The baby boy was born at 12:32 am on 12/3/08 weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long.I have told the young mother that she is more then welcome to come stay with us . Until she can get affordable housing and the things she will need. She has NOTHING for this baby. The hospital will give her a carseat and something for the baby to wear home and a pack of diapers. That is all this young mother has because her mother gave all away that had been givin to her.
I so feel for her. I almost went and bought a few things but I want to make sure that this young mother does as she says she is going to and keeps the baby.
I went tonight to see the lil guy and boy is he a cutie. There is so much more to this story I could go on and on but I wont.

Look how precious he is..........





Isn't he just a cutie???


Look I even got more photos.....Noone took any pics right after the birth or anything. I feel so bad for young mom.......





Look hes puckering to give me kisses already ...lol






too precious.......



Look at his wrinkled foot....awww....And last one that I will post is momma and baby......She loves him so much. I hope her mom stops pressuring her!!!





No comments: