Ok So I am trying to decide what to do about this quitting smoking. I tried the second go around of the chantix and It didn't work. So I have called the Doctor twice now about getting put on something else to help but so far he hasn't contacted me back. I need to quit I just hate that I ever went back to smoking. What a HUGE mistake on my part!!!!!! So do I try cold turkey? SO I keep bugging the dr wanting to get help? Or Do I try the patches what do I do????????
I just want this to be over again so I can go on and forget about it.
more soon
3 comments:
Hi Tabatha
Goodluck with your next quit attempt. I am working on my 3rd month. I am still taking champix but just one per day
Molly....I done the Chantix and done well for over a year and went back to smoking. Wish I wouldn't have gave in. Thanks for the well wishes!!!
Whatever route you take, you just have to be ready to give it a go. You can do this. Obviously, Chantix helped me the most, but on previous quits, the patch also helped some in the early days, then cold turkey. I think everyone is a little different. Just keep trying, and you can do this.
Post a Comment