Started as a Journey of my Quitting smoking.....That worked for a year and I started back.
October 7th 2011 I will be starting back on CHANTIX!!!! And blogging about the QUIT!!
my blog is mainly about my life and the struggles of raising three kids two of which are teenagers and also about my health issues!!! AND now the NEW quit!
Friday, December 12, 2008
woohooo
Lovin my hubby big time right now...
tonight he came home with me a Sony Vaio laptop. I am most excited and really happy with it. Doesn't do like my old laptop at all.
Have you picked your quit date yet? I guess it is hard at this time of the year with Christmas almost upon us. I always made excuses at times like this. "I will wait until after the holidays, to give myself a fighting chance" and on and on. That would mean I would keep smoking for another year.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, yay! That is so awesome.
Have you picked your quit date yet? I guess it is hard at this time of the year with Christmas almost upon us. I always made excuses at times like this. "I will wait until after the holidays, to give myself a fighting chance" and on and on. That would mean I would keep smoking for another year.
Post a Comment