Original posting came from Maria and I got it from Maggie. (Just click their names to see their blogs )
Maggie asked me these 5 questions after reading hers I asked to be interviewed because well thats just How I roll.
1. What is your favorite comfort food?
I guess I would have to say its homemade Chicken and noodles. Reminds me of being a child growing up in my Grandmothers home and her making them. Noone but myself has even been able to duplicate her noodles. Many holidays I am "told" I have to make them ;- )
2. Of all your years of elementary school, which was your favorite grade?
Well I would have to say 1st grade. I had the most wonderful Teacher Mrs Lillian Knox. She was the most beautiful person and had a heart of gold. My grandfather used to tease me because she retired right as I was getting out of the first grade and he said it was my fault she retired.
3. What states have you visited?
Well I haven't been much of a traveler. But as a child we went to The Smoky Mountains in Tennessee and then went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. As a teenager I visited Orlando, Florida with the high school band. St Louis,MO and Pennsylvania. Just this past fall I revisted Tennessee.
4. What item do you pick up at the grocery store almost every time you go?
I would have to say Bread we can never keep bread in this house.
5. If you had the whole house to yourself for 2 days, how would you spend the time?
Oh my heck I would be lost. I am sure I would clean it from top to bottom and then I would take a nice long hot bath and just hang out the rest of the time.
Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1 comment:
I just love your answers! Mmm, homemade chicken and noodles sounds so good! I understand the cleaning and then a long bath - I did that a lot the first week when Tom left for Tulsa. :)
The linking thing worked perfectly!
Post a Comment