Saturday, January 3, 2009

fears

Ok so I labeled this blog as fears and why you ask?
well......
I being the kind person I am . Today I was asked if Megan which is the Aunt to the baby in a previous post could stay the night so I could take her to the hospital in the am to get some blood work she needs to have done. So Kindly I said sure. I should have never let her she is the most IMMATURE 17 year old I have ever been around.
Today the cats go ahold of a mouse and killed it and we threw it in the trach outside she goes out to the trash gets the dead mouse and brings it in after I tell her over and over NO and was in a panic. I am scared of mice for some unknown reason. They horrify me and I dont know why and I cannot get over the fear. I was laying on the couch with a blanket on and she threw the mouse on me. I tell you I came unglued. I just flipped the hell out.
She knows I am pissed because I am not talking to her and now I am wide awake which I was about to go to sleep. Pffft the hell with sleep I am afraid what she will do next.
I will say there will be no more overnighters at my house.
Two things I am horrified of and that is a mouse and a snake. Those are the two things that send me over the edge. I remember being prego with tanner on a table with a broom over a mouse in my kitchen back when we lived in North Vernon.

well more soon...just had to share because I needed to vent a lil and I feel somewhat better now ;-)

1 comment:

maggie said...

A dead mouse would really freak me the hell out. Seriously. Ew!