Friday, November 9, 2007

feelin

Well here it is I am a month into my lexapro and its going well. I am in a much happier mood.
I still sometimes really feel down but I am more up then down. thank goodness. I haven't felt like tossin any plates as of lately!
Breathing doesn't seem to be getting any better. And since quitting smoking I have noticd more sinus problems then before. Guess we will just have to see.
I started taking vitamins a few days ago and hope that helps me so I am not sick all the time. I just hate being sick.
I am still sleeping a lot during the day. Normally when the kids leave for school I go back to bed. I sometimes cannot go to bed at night :-(
I had started babysitting for a "friend" of mine and she owed me 70 dollars last week and stiffed me so I am not babysitting any longer.
Well as far as smoking.......I still am smoke free and doing well with it. There is times I think it would be nice to have one but then I think of how far I have came and how I dont want to start over. So I turn the other way and stay smoke free. I honestly think if I puffed on one now I would choke to death!!!!
well more soon

One day at a time...........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Keep going, Tabatha! Glad to hear that your mood is feeling better, and I'm crossing my fingers that you'll soon be feeling awesome overall. Wow, sad about your "friend" doing that to you.