Thursday, November 1, 2007

Will I ever NOT be sick?

I am so sick n tired of being sick n tired.
Last night I woke up with acid indegestion now I have known for years that I have a hiatal hernia but I have always pretty much kept in under control. Well now its OUT of control again. I actually had a dr appointment today over my new med for depression so I went in for appointment and came out with a new script for the acid trouble.
Went to the dr on Tuesday over the toe from where they took toenail off and she said it looks great and that I need not come back for 3 months!!!!! I was super excited about that!!!!!

Took the kids trick or treating last night . They had a great time. I usually dont go out and spend a fortune on costumes we make our own. Well this year my son went as a football player for our beloved Colts and My daughter went as a Prom queen. She wore my prom dress from high school. She looked so pretty. And my oldest son wasn't going to go this year but decided he would and he wore his dads Martial Arts equipment. we have way to much candy prolly 75% of it will go in trash!!!

Ebay takes a lot of my time anymore. Its pretty much a full time job. But its something I like to do. We have sold a lot and I am about on first name basis with the post office men. Haha

WEll kids are home from school gonna go spend some time with them

One day at a time...........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Tabatha, I'm sorry to hear that you are still having trouble. I do hope that soon you really will have a good long stretch of feeling just fabulous.