Well tonight I went with hubby and kids to the new restaurant in town. Called Buffalo wings and rings . Hubby is working there part time. So we got to eat free it was VIP night tonight. We took advantage of the free food. Our waitress was like its free order as much as you want. Well lets see we had a table of appetizers. Loaded potatoe skins, nacho supreme and mozerella sticks. Yum yum then we ordered dinner and Tristina and I had chicken tenders and curly q fries. Tyler had the chicken gyro and chips and terry and tanner had cheeseburgers and fries and also we ordered some wings. I was so stuffed walking out of there I wasn't sure I could get in the van. Haha WE had a good time as a family.
This afternoon we had some extra time and we hung some christmas lights. We have so many lights we have to take our time putting it out. Hubby also made a Stable since I got mary Joseph and baby Jesus at a yard sale this summer. I have wanted one for a long long time and got an awesome deal on them and also got a couple of the animals now I just need the wisemen.
My porch has lights all over it now. Now we have to decorate the tree and bushes out front and get all my blow ups out. I will post a picture once it is all out. And turned on some night.
well more soon...
One day at a time.................
1 comment:
Ooh, that sounds terribly good!
Post a Comment