Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I have to be Thankful for.........

Well here it is the eve of thanksgiving.....well being technical since it is past Midnight it is Thanksgiving.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY BLOG PALS!!!!
I thought I would take today to say what I have to be thankful for This year.
1. MY Family - if it weren't for them I wouldn't be here today esp My mom. MY Kids they are my rocks I love each of them Dearly. My sister she is my bestest Friend and I love her so!!!
2. I'm alive!!!!!! I have made it through another year. Although the year has been full of lots n lots of dr visits test and 1 surgery.
3. I am a NON SMOKER this year......Been many many years since I was a non smoker at Thanksgiving and I am thankful that I dont smoke any more.
4. Dr Warden- For helping me be a NON smoker!!!!!
5. CHANTIX- IF it weren't for the help of Chantix I would still be smoking!!!
6. My online friends.......Shane he is someone who is always there for me when I need to talk to.
7. God......If it weren't for the help and Love of God I wouldn't be here.

I could go on and on but this is a few.
I have been feeling fairly well all week and that is a good thing!!!!
I have been preparing food all day for thanksgiving dinner. I just got done with the last of it for tonight. Its up early in the morning to put on the bird and make noodles. Since I am the noodle queen of my family. I get stuck every holiday making noodles.
well I must go to bed about to fall asleep here. The new meds they gave me for my headaches make me really tired .....

One day at a time.........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Tabatha, I agree. So much to be thankful for this year, and quitting smoking along with Chantix and fellow bloggers like you keeping me inspired rank pretty high on my list. We've all improved our chances of more years of Thanksgivings to enjoy.

I stayed up cooking, too ;)