I have been wanting to post about this for the past 3-4 months but thought well everyone will think I am nuts.
well so what iffin ya think that.
Anywho onto the sugject at hand
When I began taking chantix I would have these very weird dreams. Not nightmares just dreams where I remember even the tiniest detail. Crazy stupid dreams that I would wake up in the morning and wonder where in the world I would come up with a dream like that. I even had a dream listed in the People Magazine if I had the issue close I would tell ya what it is......But back to the dreaming here.....
those dreams went away.......Oh at first I really missed them because they were so weird and crazy.
I have been off chantix for many months now......
But the dreams have returned now they wont go away. Almost daily I have 1-2 of those vivid crazy dreams. I never dreamed like this before .
I wonder if it not something that the "chantix" has done to me.
I thought about maybe posting a few of them. Maybe in due time I will. But it kinda has me worried that the weird dreams have returned and why they came back after I have been off chantix for months.
Has anyone else heard this happening to anyone else? If anyone reads this please leave me a message if you are having weird dreams even after being off chantix.
well thats all for tonight.
ps.. I'm Still smoke free
One day at a time........
1 comment:
So strange, Tabatha. My crazy Chantix dreams have not returned at all. Maybe you should talk to your doctor to see if there is some reason.
Post a Comment