Monday, May 12, 2008

yawn





Just thought I would post a few pictures from this week.......
Poor Dirk was out on the porch in the pouring rain and of course the porch leaks!
Tristina thought he looked really cute looking like a drowned rat!!!!!

The next pictures are from Tristinas last elementary Field Trip to Marengo Caves. Maybe I should not have let her just take my camera and have "free" use of it....lol shes got some really goofy ones in there..........this ones from the bus ride she said she was bored. She looks "goofy" to me hahah


Potty Break these are the charter buses they took. They stopped at the "rest stop" so all could stretch n potty...she played with camera

This is the entrance to the cave





A really cool shot of the inside of the cave




and another

She really has a lot of great photos of the inside of the caves. Here is some bats I would have turned and ran the first site of a bat. Not my daughter she hangs around to take pics of them...
She had a lot of fin but was ready to come home. Here is boarding the bus to head home.......




Well thats it for my photos for now.

I am doing ok. Still breathing is rough. But for the most part I feel ok.

More soon

One day at a time.........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Aw, Dirk is sweet, and those were fun shots, too! I loved the caves. I'm always so amazed by them.

Hope you are feeling better today!