Monday, May 26, 2008

reflecting

43 weeks.....hard to believe it has been this long since I last bought a pack of smokes!!! I am really glad that I found Dr Warden and glad that he introduced me to chantix. Without Chantix and Dr Warden I wonder where I would be today. I just dont understand after all this time why my breathing isn't better. Makes no sense to me at all. I still haven't gotten the results of my test I had done the other day. I called on Friday but of course noone called me back. Just my freakin luck!!!!
I often wonder what people thought of me when I smoked, Because from not smoking now I know I smelled horrible!!! I dont think horrible is really the word. Cause I tell ya I can smell a smoker a mile a way......Funny thing my mother in law smokes like a train something goes to her house and there 2 minutes.....comes back smelling like it has been there forever.......she sends candy home to the kids the other day i thought well i will try a piece. I should have just smoked a cig cause it tasted like it. nasty nasty!!!
well its been a weekend i would like to forget........terrys truck broke. the steering busted on it. My dryer quit. we got the van stuck when we went river rock hunting. Almost set the house a fire with the grill. Need I say More? lol
well.....I gotta go finish supper.
More soon.



One day at a time.........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Sounds like a crazy weekend! I am so glad not to smell like smoke anymore, too. So glad.