Tuesday, May 6, 2008

retained

well I retained my attorney yesterday for disability. He says it will take a long time to get it but he said he is hopefull with the new president coming into office they do something to up the wait times. The average wait for a hearing is 27 months right now. I told my attorney I said I am sure that there is a lot of people who die waiting . He said he gets 4-5 calls a year that one of his clients has passed. Sad I tell ya.
I been feeling fairly well as of the past week or so only problem I have had it my breathing. If I rcould get that under control.
well its a pretty day today so I am going to go out on the porch.
More soon....

One day at a time................................

1 comment:

maggie said...

I'm just in awe at how long something like that can take. Truly ridiculous. Hang in there, Tabatha, and do enjoy some fresh air!