Well here it is another weekend has passed. its late sunday night. I took photos last night but I am tooo lazy to download to the computer so I am posting pictures I took the other day. I realized I haven't posted a picture of the puppy lately. he is getting so big. So here he is with his momma.......
s

He is in the corral out in the yard. well that is what I call it....it is actually a smaller dog pen that can be taken down nightly. Hes lookin like hey lady let me outta jail........
Then I noticed some of Tristinas flowers she planted the seeds for way back when have started to bloom.....
so that is photos I will post for today.
Maggie.....I took a photo last night just for you.....BUT...like I said I am too lazy to download them tonight. So I guess you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it.
well more soon.....My lazy booty is hittin the hay.
One day at a time........
1 comment:
Aw, he is a cutie pie, and those flowers make me want to try growing some someday. Oooh, can't wait to see what the other picture will be!
Post a Comment