Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monkeys and Coffee and the price of gas!!!!

As promised Maggie I took this picture with you in Mind! I seen it and done a U turn in the road to go back and take this picture for you. I just loved it.....







And I The same night I took this photo. The Price of Gas just keeps going higher and higher......




And I knew I raised a bunch of Monkeys but come on Tanner takes it too far.....haha




He has always had fun hanging upside down from the bar on my swing.

Two more days and I will have my teeth I am so excited to get them. I cannot wait!!!! My breathing isnt doing so great right now. I had a rough morning today. I took my breathing treatment before I got out of bed this morning. I normally am up for a while before I need it. Not today. I just wish it weren't a struggle daily.

More soon......

One day at a time.......

1 comment:

maggie said...

Aw, Tabatha, that was so sweet of you to think of me! I really like your pictures, too. What a cute monkey ;)

Gas is insane. I think I paid more than that this weekend, but I've lost track after "hellaciously expensive."

I'm excited for you about your teeth and hoping your breathing starts getting better.