Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Subway...Not hot enough!!! lol






Lol You probably look at this post and are like what? huh? Your crazy? lol





But its actually Hilarious!!! My son who is 14 . Well Yesterday we go to Subway for lunch. He says he wants his sandwich hot. Hot as in japs and hot sauce n such.......So I tell the girl load it up. She didn't put much hot sauce but a hand full of japs and banana peppers. we bring it home he eats.....its not hot enough.....I took a picture of yeaterdays sandwich........He looks really happy to have his sub!


So today we again think what the heck lets hit subway. He says he wants his sandwich hotter! So I go ahead and do as he asks and get it hotter......they loaded EVERYTHING on his sandwich! Adding a lot more hot sauce ,Spicy Mustard, japs, Hot cheese......just everything......I opened the sandwich to put on his plate and could smell the heat.....Here is a photo of the sandwich...



Can you believe the look of that thing......no way I could ever imagine eating that!!!!


Here is his face about half way through sandwich.....


He had tears coming from his eyes.....His nose was watering.....I laughed so hard and he was a trooper about the whole thing and even thanked me at the end of the sandwich......

Bet he wont ask me for another HOT sandwich from subway again!!!!

I told him I wont even if he asks I wont be part of him getting a ulcer!!!!

I am doing good right now. Humidity is down and its beautiful weather here!!!!

more soon.....

One day at a time.......



1 comment:

maggie said...

Too funny... tears and all. I love that he ate it and even thanked you.