Friday, June 13, 2008

Two weeks and Counting





2 more weeks and I have some teeth. I am so excited. I said my first meal will be something crunchy I miss crunching!!!! So yeah Im certainly ready for some choppers!!!!



I have decided since it is summer and the kids are home I am going to start taking some pictures of things I see and things we do and posting them on here. I think it will be a neat idea to try to post daily well maybe every other day......



So I will start off with the Adventures of Tyler my 14 year old. He is convinced that he will get his kite so high in the air we wont be able to see it and maybe just maybe A airplane will crash into it. Of course I'm going yeah right Ben Franklin......so here are some photos we took of his adventure....
He done fairly well for his first day and not quite enough string....thank goodness for ebay.....we have a mother load of string on its way.









.I didn't really think he would have much luck since it really wasn't too windy but he worked and worked and got it up in the air.

well more soon I need to hit the pillow.....

One day at a time.........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Ah, summer. That looks like lots of fun!