Sunday, October 7, 2007

getting better

Well here I am......at my computer feeling a little better. I do have to say this bout with pneumonia wasn't as bad as I have had it. I was really glad this time that I didn't have to get a lecture about smoking. Before I would have gotten my lecture and felt bad about them having to lecture me but would continue to smoke afterward. This time I got a hows the quit going. Way to go we are so proud of you. Kudos to me I say.
I am so glad that I dont have those cigs anymore. I just hope that in time my lungs begin to heal.
well enough for tonight....more soon


One day at a time........

3 comments:

MsTekLady said...

Yep, kudos to you! Glad you're feeling better. Hang in there!

maggie said...

Go, Tabatha! And yes, kudos to you from me, too. I hated that I used to smoke when I was sick, but I did. Now we don't have to. Hope you feel all better real soon!

Ellie said...

Go Tabby Girl! :)