Monday, October 8, 2007

More Chantix

SO I thought today what the heck I will call the other refill in and see if my insurance will cover another month and viola.......I got another month of chantix. I think I need to take it as long as insurance will cover. The dr told me when I seen him last that I should get the extra month he ordered . He also told me I could continue to just take 1 a day instead of the 2 as long as I wasn't having problems with just taking one. So I will have a bunch saved up to even stay on longer. I just want to make sure I am completely over smoking. I might be able to handle going off of them and not have any trouble I dont know its just something Im not ready to try yet.

I am feeling so much better then I was last week. I actually was able to clean a lot today and do a bunch of laundry. Also went out and test drove some vehicles we are talking about trading my van off.

well off to bed I go.....


One day at a time...........

2 comments:

maggie said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better, Tabatha! I'm glad to hear that you are going for the extra time on Chantix just in case if it will help you feel that much more cemented in your quit. That's another one of those that I think is unique to individual to some degree, and just as some can go off a little sooner, others can probably use staying on a little longer. Your doctor's idea of cutting down to just one Chantix sounds good, too, I think as a way to start to see if it changes anything. For me, I was way lower in dose before I noticed any change, but still, this sounds like progress. Keep going! Really, so glad you are up and about again.

MsTekLady said...

Hey, Tabatha! Glad you're feeling better. That's great that your insurance is paying for the extra Chantix. Awesome! Hang in there and keep up the good work!