Oh my I didn't realize its been a week since I been here to the blog!!! Shame on me.......
well I been around !!!!
haha
well this past week STARBUCKS opened in lil ole Greensburg Indiana!!!! I was so super excited!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee there hOT CHOCOLATE!!! YUM YUM YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!! HAHA anyway I have went a couple times and spent my 3.00 for a venti Hot Chocolate!!!!!
Ebay well my sister and I have talked about opening a "real" store fora while but with Finances we cannot come up with the money to open it up. So next best thing is to do it at home!!! Yeah we have started listing Items on ebay. I went to an estate auction on Saturday and got all kinds of goodies to sell and she had bought a bunch of stuff so we have pages and pages of Inventory and I am going to start listing some at least daily!!!! Boy was I excited today when I went in and seen we had a bid already on the first listing!!!
Im still smoke free and doing ok from it! I dont much crave them anymore . I am smoke free and happy I have given em up.
went to the dr last week and he changed me from effexor xr to this Lexapro he thinks it will help me. Im hoping it does.
Tomorrow I see the podiatrist over a bad toe! I swear that is about all I get done is going to the dr.
well more soon
One day at a time...................
1 comment:
Go, Tabatha! I have a love/hate relationship with Starbucks, but it's good to have one around, just in case. EBay sounds like a great option, too. So glad to hear that you are doing so well. You rock!
Post a Comment