Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Smoke Free Birthday to me!!!!!

Todays My birthday and I am still smoke free been a long long time since I celebrated a birthday Smoke Free. And the whole day has went and I didn't even want a ciggy.


I have been sick again. Went to the dr the other day .....Upper respiratory infection and I am once again on an antibiotic and Mucinex. I haven't been able to breath through my nose for a few days now.


The Lexapro seems to be doing its job and I am feeling better in that department I guess I will have to stay on the meds for a while.


Ebay is going well. We are selling a lot of things.I am getting tired of visiting the post office and I think they may be getting tired of seeing me haha


I got a new van the other day. Well its new to me anyway........My other one just was on its last leg I think so we got another and I really like this one. Its purty too.......


My sister and nieces decided last night to decorate my van for my birthday and all my sister had was xmas wrap so they wrapped it up they didn't want to do anything that would damage the paint or anything. so they wrapped it in wrapping paper tired string around it and wrote on the wrapping paper with shaving cream. I said every dog has his day ahaha

What a mess huh
thats just one side haha
well more soon.....I'm hittin the hay!!!!

One day at a time..............

1 comment:

maggie said...

Hey, Happy Birthday! And smoke free, too!