Well here I am......I've been MIA for a while and thought I better get busy and write/type a few lines.
I haven't been feeling the greatest. I have been going to sleep much earlier then normal and also I sleep alot during the day. Dont know what the deal is. I been coughing more lately and dont know why either. My blood sugar is all whacked out and the dr is putting me on a dbl dose of meds for it. it is still running high even with me taking meds in AM and PM. so we will see what happens there.
The disability people are sending me to yet another dr for another breathing test. how many of these test do I have to take before they decide that I cannot breath like normal people........This is the 2nd time I have been sent to some strange dr. I guess they have to be sure im not trying to pull a fast one over on them.
well more soon.......
bedtime
One day at a time...........
1 comment:
Hang in there, Tabatha! I keep hoping you'll be feeling really good really soon. I know you do, too.
Post a Comment