Thursday, April 24, 2008

Denied!!!!!

Well.........I got the letter I have been waiting on today......I got my second denial from Disability. So right away I called the attorney that I called after first denial. I go may 5th to talk to him. I just dont understand how the disability can determine that I can do work. Now get this my last job was sittin on my booty answering phone and selling dish network with a script this is what disability puts on the bottom of the letter " We realize your condition prevented the return to any past jobs However it did not prevent you from doing lighter work." Now what you think about that. I think I have done "lighter work". Well we will just have to get my new attorney to help me get what I deserve.

My breathing isn't getting any better. I called Dr Warden yesterday actually to get results of my blood work and No allergies are coming up in blood work. So he wants to see me in his office may 19th. I wish he came here more often. I think some time when I have one of my attacks I will go to er and see if I can get someone to help me there.

Tonight my feet and legs are so swollen and I rarely swell so dont know what has brought that up.

Candiss had aseizure today.I wonder with her having these seizures how she has lived on her own with the kids because all day she has felt horrible and fallen asleep off and on all day.

The kids are good. Only about a month left of school. I am hoping to get themin some kind of summer program. They need to do something instead of just hanging at home all the time.

Ebay is going fairly well. Today I bought some things at a yard sale and hope I make some good money off those things. I try to list every day. If you read this......my ebay user name is pabbies07

I amdoing good with no smoking I can actually be around people that are smoking and it really doesn't bother me too much. Glad I am a NON smoker!!!!


well think I will go lay down.
More soon....

as always........
One day at a time...................................

1 comment:

maggie said...

Wishing you the best of luck, Tabatha. I know nothing about the process of getting what you deserve for disability, but I do hope that your lawyer is a good one. I'm sorry this seems to continue to be an uphill battle. Good luck!