Yeah I am still smoke free and lovin the fact that I am.......
Tomorrow is Tristinas 12th birthday. She is growing so fast. I will post a bday photo later in the week.
Today we are just sitting around being goofy. We have made our hair goofy and just having fun.
Im feeling "ok" today. Not the best but just ok. I slept late......woohooo
Candiss has killed all the fish in the fishtank. we are down to one fish. Yesterday she killed prolly 10 fish I dont know what she done but slowly one by one they all started dying off. She apologized I wasted all the money to buy new fish 3 weeks ago and now all we have is 1 fish. so I informed her it was her turn to buy all the fishs I was done.......lol
well.......Im off to hang with the kids some more......
more soon......
one day at a time........................
1 comment:
Glad you had a fun day hanging out with the kids, and feeling OK is better than not OK, but I'm hoping for great soon!
Post a Comment