
Dirk decided that he wanted to sit with me the other day......he fell asleep I got up and took this picture. Isn't he cute???
Darn dog he is learning real quick im the boss...haha
So anywho its been a rocky week so far......My blood sugar has been out of whack I have felt like crap.
I went to ling dr he is testing me for allergies thinks that may be a lot of my breathing problems.
so we will see.
Just wanted to post the picture of dirk I will post again soon....
One day at a time.......
3 comments:
So adorable! Dogs are a lot of fun.
I do hope you are feeling all better soon and that they figure out whatever is going to keep you feeling good, too.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment