Saturday, April 26, 2008

My best friend for the weekend!!!!

yesterday I go to the dr over the swelling in my legs.
She listened to my heart and my lungs and thank goodness
there doesn't seem to be any fluid in there at all.
She points out since nov I have gained 25 pounds. She thinks this is all
water weight. she gives me water pills for Fri Sat Sun and Mon and I am to go get
blood work on Monday. I have done nothing but sit on the toilet. She forewarned me
that I would be peeing and peeing and peeing.Well she is right. I was up and down all night
going to the bathroom. So my new found best friend for the weekend is the toilet.
I sure hope this does knock some weight off. Would be nice as a lot of my clothes are no longer fitting.
ing
Speaking of weight.....My sister and I are going to attend a seminar about the lapband surgery. I am not saying anything to my mother as of right now that I am considering it myself as she is very leery of "elective" surgeries. My sister had a bad experience with a surgery a couple years ago and almost died. So since then mom isn't happy if we mention a elective surgery. But for myself I almost dont consider it elective as it may just help a lot of my health issues. I think it would be great if I could get over the diabetes. and I am sure it would help my breathing.
we will see about it anywho......

well I need to get in shower.
More soon

One day at a time........

1 comment:

maggie said...

Whatever works and is at your level of comfort. I'm finally starting to lose what I gained quitting smoking, and it feels great. Good luck to you with that and with the doctor. I would be going nuts waking up in the night to go to the bathroom, but it doesn't sound like you really have much choice... :)