TODAY IS DAY 365. 365 days of deep breathing. 365 days of no smelling. WOW what a journey and I will continue on my new lifes journey.
Its like its my birthday or something. My smoke free birthday. Proud of my accomplishment....
Its been a long road and not easy its been kinda bumpy.
But I've done it. and I will continue!!!
I vow to be here and be celebrating year 2 next year!!!!
more soon.....today is a celebration!
as always......
One day at a time................
3 comments:
So very many big huge congrats to you, Tabatha! You have continued to inspire me along my journey, and I am so happy for you! One year really is such a huge milestone, and I am thrilled for you. I hope do something special to celebrate. It's been quite a year, and you have made it through the good and the not so good all without lighting up. That's huge. Go, Tabatha!!
Happy Birthday! You and a few others who have hit the year mark make me keep striving to hit it myself! I am really happy to see more than one of the Chantix bloggers hitting a year. I know that just because we get time does not mean we can get lazy. I continue to read people's posts because I know I am one cigarette away from a pack a day and don't want to go back there! Keep on posting and congrats!
Peace,
Diva
Hey, Tabatha, me again. I did a little shout out to you on my blog. Sherri just hit a year also. Such good stuff!!
Post a Comment