ok so I haven't been on here for a few days so I thought tonight I should come back to blog.......
I am blogging tonight about how disappointed I am in my friend. The friend who has been living with us for a while. maybe I shouldn't be airin her laundry but it just makes me heart sick at a few things that have taken place over the past few weeks and it is eating at me so bad that I feel I must say something to someone and who better but my "blog"
Ok so a few months ago my friend moves in with her 4 year old. I am excited they are here because it gives me company. I move cabinet saround to make room for her things and I give her space for her clothesand things. She is a smoker when she moves in.......Doesn't take her lon to not like havin to go out and smoke and she is talking to me about my quit and she decides that she wants to quit. So with the help of Chantix she quits. I am really proud of her that she quit.
there is a few times I have to keep her on track but for the most part it was a easy quit for her . well around easter gets custody of her oldest daughter back so once again we move things around I even bought a set of bunk beds for my daughters room so that her oldest daughter would have a bed. I shake my daughter up by giving "part" of her space to this other child. I had no problems with doing so. and my daughter handled the adjustment ok.....
so a couple weeks ago she starts hanging out with the neighbors. the neighbor whose wife recently left and moved a state over. the neighbor who drinks all the time and is drunk more then sober. and he SMOKES........well.....now she is smoking again. And it just really has me disappointed. she threw 6 months away just like nothing. She came in tonight and it smelled so bad I couldn't hardly stand it. and I let her know how disgusting it is everytime I smell smoke on her. Not to mention she is messing with a man whose wife hasn't been gone long. And may stillcome back home. yeah i know drama drama.......i just dont want trouble in the neighborhood.
I know people are different but why would you knowingly put your kids around all that. Maybe I am wrong for feeling the way I do but it just disgust me that someone would want that kind of life. And the man has nothing. no car......nothing he works during the summer and collects welfare in the winter.
i could go on and on but I shouldn't air all her dirty laundry......
1 comment:
Ugh, Tabatha, sorry to hear about all that. Does not sound like much fun. At all.
Post a Comment