Monday, July 21, 2008

all mushy inside.....

Today is day 364 smoke free......
for some reason today I am really emotional and I dont know Kinda Mushy inside.
I guess my body says wow look you have almost made it.....your there right on the edge.....1 day away from 1 year.
I have cried today. Its just been really emotional. I haven't had a day like this in a long time.
I am really really proud of me. I have accomplished one of the hardest hurdles I have ever had to cross. (more tears)
My oldest son told me the other day he was really Proud of me. He said Mom I am really proud of you. I said why son and he said Mom you quit smoking....you have given us more time with you. Of course I cried hugged and told him how much I loved him and his brother and sister.
Today has also been hard on my breathing. The air conditioner was out most of the day and my brother finally came and fixed it. its cooling down finally! I went outside got in van and sat for about 20 minutes today with the air running.
well i just wanted to come by before I went to bed.
I will definatly post tomorrow.

I am still.......
One day at a time...................................................

1 comment:

maggie said...

Oh, Tabatha many, many hugs to you! I'm so thrilled for you and proud of you, and I understand being kind of mushy considering what a HUGE accomplishment this is. Truly, awesome.