Well I forgot to download pictureswhen we got home to put on here. And I still haven't gotten them all done. I did want to post this photo I took on the way home.......Interesting the child welfare here says it is abuse to smoke around the child and if they become involved they will enforce you smoking away from the children. My neighbor was forced to smoke outside because she had welfare called and they came into her home and she was to go outside anytime she needed to smoke. Another reason I am so glad I no longer smoke.......
I took a few photos in the park not too many but here is a few ......
we had a great time and almost all of us came home with a nice sunburn. We have been resting all week just in time for the 4th of July holiday!!!!!



More soon......
One day at a time............
PS.... was great to go to six flags and not smoke this year!!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
There was a time when I would have thought adults should be allowed to smoke in their homes even with children, but now I have started to really appreciate that it really can be harmful. I hadn't seen a billboard like that, though.
Post a Comment