Well from the looks of things noone in my house has been naughty
Santa has all the presents under the tree beside the tree climbing up the tree
and anywhere in between.

I spent most of the day wrapping the rest of the gifts. Never thought I would get done.
The one thing that I set out to do this year I done and I am really glad. I have already decided next years resolution!!!!
well.........................More soon.................gotta get to bed I am sure the kids will have me up way early!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
One day at a time..........
1 comment:
Wow, Tabatha, I'd say there's been lots of nice out your way! You deserve the best, this year especially.
Even though Santa came early to our house, he was good to me. Lots of cooking related things (cookbooks, cast iron pan, tons of gadgets), and it made me laugh because this year it's actually what I wanted. I'm growing up.
Hope Santa brings good things your way, and I hope that you have a wonderful holiday with family.
Thank you for all of your support, always.
Post a Comment